Friday, March 2, 2012

Two week gym anniversary.


Hey. So today was the end of the second week me and my father have been going to the gym. It was a good workout today. I increased the weight on the machines I was using and I found a new piece of equipment I liked. So I will be adding that to my routine. To celebrate, I purchases two Planet Fitness towels for me and my dad. Tired of using the coarse paper towels they provide in the gym.

Let me take this opportunity to say...WEAR A DAMN SHIRT! I don't need to see some fat old dude with his gray hairy chest sweating all over the machines. NOT COOL!

But it did give me an idea to pitch to the manager of the Planet Fitness. They should take a picture of me in just my gym shorts. Make a life size cut out of it and put it out front of your gym with a sign that reads..."Don't end up like this guy! Join Now!"

Anyway, it was a good gym day. I feel good, tired, but good. Oh yeah, my pants keep falling down too so I guess I need to tighten up. Another good sigh I'm losing weight!

Take care, until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Old gray and wrinkly not a good visual.....and those people need to wear shirts!!

    Congrats on your towel and keeping up the hard work. Can't wait for your pants to really fall off! - because you need new ones, get your mind out of the gutter!

    ReplyDelete