Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What's your goal?

Hey. It's weigh-in Wednesday! This week I lost 5.6 pounds! That's over 30 pounds in one month. I've started going to the gym every day this week. I have also changed my bike routine. Instead of doing my bike ride in the afternoon I do it the moment I get home from the gym so my metabolism stays high for longer and I get everything done in 2 hours. Its very tiring but so far I'm liking it.

Today's topic, having reasonable goals set for your weight loss. Presumably there is a reason why you started your journey of weight loss in the first place. Those are your goals. Here are some of mine.

In no particular order:


I haven't been to a theme park in over a decade. I want to be able to walk around a theme park and get on every ride I want to ride. I miss the thrill of roller coasters and can't wait to spend a day screaming my lungs out.

Even though they suck, I want to be able to go to a Baltimore Orioles game. I want to walk down Eutaw street and get a Boog's beef sandwich. I want to buy front row seats and be able to sit in them! Most of all I don't want to hurt or be out of breath when walking from the parking lot into the stadium.

I want to go back to the beach. I love swimming and I love the beach and haven't been to the nearby ocean in probably two decades. I want to walk the boardwalk and fly a kite on the beach. I want to boogie board in the waves.

I have never been on a cruise. I'd like to take one and scuba dive/snorkel in the clear blue water of the Caribbean.

I've never been to Las Vegas. I want to fly out there and see everything! Maybe even win a small fortune! :-)

It's been about five years now since my wife left me. It's about time to get a girlfriend and do the things that couples do together.

Well that's some of the bigger items I want to be able to do.

Take care, until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a very successful month Kal!!

    I think all your goals are attainable and I know you will reach them before you know it. As Gertie loves to gamble, travel, ride roller coasters, and experience all aspects of water immersion if you need a partner for any of your adventures, she willingly volunteers.

    Pick me! pick me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gertie! I would love to have a such a good friend join me on those new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we know the O's are probably going to suck again this year but you know that you have me to join you in those front row seats...might want to hold off on the Boog's, but hey if it is a once in a while treat I'll pay....

    Keep up the outstanding work my brother from another mother and lifelong friend.

    ReplyDelete