Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Well ain't this some S#$T

Hey. So week two's weight-in is here. As I have seen season after season on The Biggest Loser the week two numbers are usually never good. I have fallen victim to that same fate. Only 1 pound lost this week! Now as was pointed out to me by a good friend I have been working out at the gym and I may have gained muscle over the past two weeks. Muscle weights more than fat and so I may not have lost that much weight but I may in fact lost the FAT and gained some muscle. So there is my silver lining. :-)

I'm a little bummed I didn't have a nice big fat number this week but I was expecting it so I'm ok. I am determined to get this weight off and be a happy fully functioning member of society once again!

Take care, until next time!

1 comment: