Friday, February 24, 2012

Gym manager likes me!

Hey. So today I'm at the gym and I'm almost done today's workout when the manager of the Planet Fitness comes up to me and shakes my hand. He said he's been watching me since I came in a couple days ago and was impressed with me and that I don't quit when working out. Pretty kewl boost of morale!

Oh, I'm now biking two sessions a day on the days I don't go to the gym. I did 12.5 miles yesterday!

I was so happy with my weight drop on Wednesday I sneaked a peak this morning to see if I dropped any more. I lost another 5.2 pounds. That's 22 pounds I've lost in 9 days! I'm feeling good. Eating good. I have noticed that I can stand up and walk farther before my back starts to ache. So it's working and I'm happy about that! Looking forward to a lot more coming off!

Take care, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment