Monday, April 23, 2012

My life's theme song

Hey. Those of you that have seen the classic movie "I'm gonna get you sucka!" will understand this blog. In the movie the hero has a troupe of musicians that follow him around town playing his theme music. One of the characters in the movie asks what they are doing and he replies "Every good hero needs a theme song." or something to that effect. Well this hero was dancing in the shower the other day and realized I need to change my theme song. What does this have to do with weight loss? Well, my old theme song was a short funny song I liked by Liam Lynch called "Whatever!" And for the past several years that was my attitude in life. I was unhappy and depressed and didn't care that I was slowly killing myself by eating fast food for just about every meal. So as I said, I was taking a shower listening to a LFMAO song called "Sexy and I know it!" when I had the idea to make this my new theme music with one small change. My lyrics would be "I'm gonna be sexy, you know it! Cause I work out!" I've never thought of myself as sexy and probably never will but this was just a fun way to show my resolve to get fit. Weigh-in Wednesday is just two days away. I'm hoping for a good week. I'm hoping to hit 60 pounds total weight loss. A long way to go but I'm feeling better and stronger each week. Take care, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Great new theme song....I think you should have embedded the video so we could have played it while we read.

    You're sexy and we know it, you work out!

    ReplyDelete