Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Stressed out!

Stress is a major trigger for me.  Instead of wanting to drive to the gym when I'm feeling stressed I want to go to the drive-thru or the store to pick up a bunch of junk food.  Yeah, I'll feel better for a few minutes as I withdraw into a food coma bliss.  But then reality comes back and I'll hate myself for what I just did.  I probably would try to throw it all back up but I had throwing up and that is just gonna cause more issues. 

For years I worried about everyone else, I was there to listen and help for everyone else and never took care of me.  Well it's mine time people.  I have to take care of number 1, numero uno!  I have my own issues and problems I'm trying to navigate thru, I don't need yours stacked on top of mine.  It doesn't mean I don't love you or I don't care about you it just means I need care about me for a while.  I have a few friends that have been great and understanding to me and I will always be there for them.  I'm just trying to keep my stress levels as low as I can so I can get thru this shit called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment