Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Super long time no post (restarting my blog)

So my last post was almost three years ago.  A lot has happened since then.  I want to bring you up to date on what has been going on with me and I'm going to start blogging again.

Ok so three years ago the last post said I had lost 90 pounds.  I actually ended up losing a total of 105 pounds and was doing well with my work outs and cooking for myself.  Then there was a sudden derailment.  I'm not going into long details of what happened but just to say a love one got sick and I lost my focus and so began my back slide.  Over the course of the next two years I slowly went back to bad habits and old depressions resulting in me gaining most if not all of my weight back.

Fast forward to November 2014.  Thanks again to my parents who recognized I needed help.  They packed me up and moved me back down to South Carolina.  I have been happy being with my family although I really miss my friends from back home.

I'm happy to report that I am down over 70 pounds from my all time high in just four months.  I'm going to the gym three times a week, riding my stationary bike every day and I have even started walking around the community.  I really want to get to a point where I can walk around the local amusement park with my 4 year old niece this summer.

I have a long way to go to get to Superman...but I'm feeling less like The Blob each and every day!

Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment